For the safety of everyone please follow the guidelines listed below…
• Face masks are required for ALL staff & clients *NO EXCEPTIONS*
• Sessions are scheduled by appointment ONLY
• Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time
• Please wait in your car until you receive a call or text before entering the building, waiting areas are no longer permitted
• ONLY one client per visit, unless accompanied by a parent/guardian
• It is extremely important that you be on time, I can not extend appointment times for any reason
• You will receive pre-screening & a questionnaire before your session begins. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher you will be asked to reschedule.
• If you have had any symptoms, such as sore throat, shortness of breath, cough, loss sense of taste or smell, or fever within the past 48 hrs please reschedule. This will be very important for everyone’s safety.
• Studio and all frequently touched areas are cleaned/disinfected between every session
• Waterproof vinyl massage table & face cradle protective coverings used and easy to wipe/disinfect
• Hand-Sanitizer is available and required upon entry/exit
• Face massage will not be performed as it is restricted at this time
*Mask may only be removed while face down in the face cradle, since there is an alternate pillowcase option allowed